Don’t stay bound up in judgment. Loose yourself and others with these steps. Remember, say them out loud.
- Repent for holding judgments against specific people.
- Ask the Lord to release you and the person(s) from the judgment you’ve held. Be specific about the judgment you’ve had.
- Release yourself and each person from specific judgments you’ve made about them.
- Ask the Lord to cancel the assignments and curses that gained access to you and them because of the judgments you’ve made against them.
- Then fill with the things of God. Speak blessings over the person and release the opposite of the judgment against them.