World Health Organization (WHO) Unleashes Global Vaccine Passports in Europe June 11, 2023 Jimmy Dore and Pajama Media

The World Health Organization (WHO), announced its Global Digital Health Certification network (vaccine passports) that it claims will protect citizens across the globe from on-going and future health threats. In other words, people will be required to use vaccine passports for travel and “anti-vaxxers” (or any enemy of the state) will be denied entry entry to countries that have handed their border control over to the WHO. In addition, the WHO will keep patient health records on file. Vaccine passports have been used to track and control people, not protect them.

Summary by JW Williams

Jimmy Dore said that last year the US signed on to the UN World Health Organization’s ‘Pandemic Treaty” that “obliges” our country to follow the UN’s instructions on introducing vaccine passports, border closures and quarantine measures. However, the treaty isn’t finalized yet. It is still at the drafting stage and won’t be “submitted for consideration” until May 2024. If the treaty goes into effect, it will technically be legally binding, but the WHO doesn’t have the power to penalize countries that disobey. 

According to Zeitpunkt, in March 2022, “negotiations on an international agreement to prevent and combat pandemics will begin in Geneva. The agreement is based on Article 19 of the WHO Constitution, which allows the WHO General Assembly to adopt binding agreements for all Member States by a two-thirds majority. The article has only been applied once in its 74-year history.

Behind the agreement are the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and US billionaire Marcel Arsenault.”

The drive for vaccine passports is not coming from the pubic, but from organizations like the Better Identity Coalition that has ties to US and Israeli intelligence, banks and corporations.

Read More

WHO Waited Two Years to Admit COVID-19 Is Airborne — But Why? The World Health Organization is supposed to be an “expert” when it comes to protecting public health, but it was clueless when it came to letting the public know how SARS-CoV-2 was transmitted.

Miss a day, miss a lot. Subscribe to The Defender’s Top News of the DayIt’s free.

Story at a glance:
  • On March 28, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) tweeted, “FACT: #COVID19 is NOT airborne.”
  • Aerosol scientist Lidia Morawska of the Queensland University of Technology in Australia said it was “so obvious” that airborne transmission was occurring, even in Feb. 2020.
  • Morawska and colleagues presented evidence of airborne transmission to the WHO in March 2020, including cases of people becoming infected when they were more than 1 meter from an infected person, and “years of mechanistic studies;” the advice was largely ignored.
  • Nearly two years after the pandemic began, on Dec. 23, 2021, the WHO finally acknowledged that SARS-CoV-2 is airborne.
  • The WHO getting it wrong about SARS-CoV-2’s airborne potential calls into question why it continues to be regarded as a global health authority.

It was March 28, 2020, when the WHO — the supposed global authority on infectious disease — tweeted, “FACT: #COVID19 is NOT airborne.”

The statement included a “fact check” box, authoritatively stating that information circulating on social media that COVID-19 is airborne was “incorrect” and “misinformation.”

“The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks,” the WHO wrote. “These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air. They quickly fall on floors or surfaces.”

Read More

Cholera Kills Over 1,200 In Malawi, Threatens Neighbours: WHO

In November, Malawi received the second batch of almost three million doses from the UN Richard Pierrin

CHANGES dateline, ADDS continental context

The deadliest cholera outbreak in Malawi’s history has killed at least 1,210 people, while vaccines remain scarce and several other African nations report outbreaks, the World Health Organization said Thursday.

The southern African nation has been battling its worst cholera outbreak on record, with nearly 37,000 cases reported since March 2022.

Confirmed cases have already been reported across the border in Mozambique, while the WHO said it assessed the current risk of spread inside Malawi and to other neighbouring countries as “very high”.

The WHO said in a statement that active transmission was now ongoing in 27 out of Malawi’s 29 districts, with the country seeing a 143-percent increase in the number of cases last month compared to December.

“With a sharp increase of cases seen over the last month, fears are that the outbreak will continue to worsen without strong interventions,” WHO warned in a statement.

But the UN health agency pointed out that the crisis in Malawi is occurring against a backdrop of surging cholera outbreaks worldwide, which have “constrained the availability of vaccines, tests and treatments.”

Some 80,000 cases were recorded on the African continent over the whole of 2022.

Read More