Here’s Day 2 of Hope and Healing:
Meditate on this Bible verse:
2 Corinthians 12:9: “And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
And pray this for tangible grace:
- That Father would manifest His grace to you and on your behalf.
- That He would make His grace tangible in your life.
- That His grace would make up for all your inadequacies today and every day.
- That you would be humble under God’s mighty hand, so that He can give you more and more grace.
- That He would make His strength perfect in your weakness.
- That His power would rest upon you.
As a reminder, always pray in every way the Lord leads you. Holy Spirit is your intercessor (Romans 8), and He will help you pray just exactly the way HE wants you to.
So use your own words; ask Holy Spirit to help you; and simply receive from Him as He prays through you the heart of the Father!