President Biden is stacking his Administration with current or former members of the Trilateral Commission. Note the key positions that each of these occupy.
- Anthony Blinken – Secretary of State
- Susan Rice – Domestic Policy Advisor
- Mark Brzezinski – Ambassador to Poland
- R. Nicholas Burns, U.S. Ambassador to China
- Ken Juster, U.S. Ambassador to India
- Wendy Sherman, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State
- Jake Sullivan, U.S. National Security Advisor
- Lael Brainard, Member, U.S. Federal Reserve’s Board of Governors
- Eric Schmidt – Office of Science and Technology Policy
- John Podesta – Green New Deal spending tsar
- Ajay Banga – President of the World Bank
When the Trilateral Commission was formed in 1973 by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski, they successfully engineered the takeover of the Carter Administration in order to control the economic engine of the world: The United States.
Antony Sutton and I thoroughly documented this in 1978-1981 with our books, Trilaterals Over Washington, Volumes I and II.
In subsequent years, six out of nine appointed World Bank Presidents were members of the Trilateral Commission. Nine out of twelve US Trade Representatives were also members.