- incest, molestation
- viewing, sharing, making or selling pornography
- divination, fortune telling, prediction, intuitive reading
- visiting counterfeit holy people: false prophets, psychics, tarot, energy or shamanic healers, root workers, astrologers etc.
- sorcery / meditations / chants / spiritual methods or tools (crystals, incense, prayer wheel etc.)
- cultism (fandom – ex: celebrity, Disney, music, sports; cultural cultism – fashion, trends, movements; family or religious cults; cult of intellectualism; collector of paraphernalia; etc.)
- idolatry of relationship, romance, lust, sex, physique, status
- seeking high emotional states, trance, music-induced escape, drug escape, chasing bliss, ecstatic worship or spiritual experiences
- desire for priestly self concept; desire to be adored, idolized & highly regarded; addicted to the power of one’s own charisma
- affections for specific objects, places, substances, rituals; tendency for nostalgia
- returning to the profane things you have previously walked away from
- dabbling in secret shame; concupiscence (pursuit of what is scandalous or prohibited)
- pronouncing oaths of loyalty & paying membership dues to churches, organizations, brotherhoods, fraternities, sororities or societies
YOU MIGHT SEE SOME OF THESE THINGS IN YOUR LIFE, BUT RIGHT NOW, LET’S LOOK ONLY AT YOUR RELATIVES.
Do you see any of the above in your grandparents, parents, step parents, in-laws, aunts or uncles?