1. Realize the blessing of God.
- No one can curse you apart from God’s permission (Num. 22:12, 38; 23: 8, 20, 23).
- If you are a child of God, you are blessed, in spite of (or regardless of) what others do to you.
- The blessing of God is more powerful than any human curse.
- Through the cross of Christ, God has made provision to set you free from every curse. No curse of words has to control your life any longer.
- God protects and vindicates the righteous. Those who live godly lives do not have to worry about curses coming to rest upon them.