1. Anyone can curse
You don’t need to learn witchcraft to curse someone. We all use our tongues in ungodly ways to curse ourselves or other people. As evidenced in James 3:9, even Christians can curse each other!
James 3:9-10 ESV With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
Some curses people may say to each other include:
- “You will never be successful.”
- “You were born to suffer.”
- “You won’t be able to have children.”
- “You are not as good as ….”
- “I might as well die.”
- “You are better off dead.”