Other types of anxiety disorders develop and remain with the individual for a long period of time. Many of the long-term anxiety types begin in childhood and continue into adulthood.
Examples of long-term anxiety disorders include:
- Agoraphobia – a fear of having a panic attack in a public place where escape would be embarrassing or difficult.
- Anxiety due to a general medical condition –generally develops in relation to illnesses like heart conditions.
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Panic disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Social phobia, also referred to as social anxiety disorder
- Specific phobias
I am regular reader, how are you everybody?This article posted at this website is actually pleasant.always i used to read smaller articles which also clear their motive,and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am readingat this place.Lets say thank you dear cooper that you tried to handle this great job! I will be happy if I can cooperate with you and our team in this field.