Twitter censored Prof. Shapira, a top Israeli physician who claimed that monkeypox is related to mRNA vaccine, hopes to draw more attention to the death and destruction that these vaccines are delivering to so many people throughout the world.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Between 2013 to 2021, Professor Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, oversaw Israel’s efforts to create a coronavirus vaccine as Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR).