Customers Accuse Las Vegas Restaurant Of Selling THC-Tainted Thai Food Some customers told local news outlets they suspect their food was tainted with THC after seeking medical attention and testing positive for it.

YouTube video player

LAS VEGAS, Nev. (AP) — More than 30 people who ate at a Thai restaurant in Las Vegas this year have reported getting sick, the Southern Nevada Health District said Friday.

Health officials are investigating what led up to what they called “unusual” illnesses. Patrons of the Secret of Siam restaurant located on Centennial Center Boulevard reported increased heart rates, blurred vision, disorientation, loss of consciousness, and numbness or tingling within hours of being at the restaurant.

Read this and Watch Video

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

%%footer%%