California Dad Loses Part Of His Skull After Drinking Too Many Energy Drinks

“I will never give up on him. Because love is selfless, and I love him more than life itself.”

Aman in California has reportedly lost part of his skull — thanks to excessive consumption of energy drinks.

In a post (now deleted) shared on the Facebook page for Endres Photography, located in Sacramento, California, a woman who chooses to be known only as Brianna explained how excessive energy drink consumption led to her husband’s nearly fatal brain hemorrhage.

Brianna wrote that her husband, Austin, began to consume energy drinks “when he started working longer hours and commuting.” And, eventually, this proved life-threatening.

Read More

Please enable JavaScript to view comments powered by Disqus.
%%footer%%