Reports of explosion in Donetsk not confirmed The situation is calm in Donetsk, a source in the law enforcement agencies of the Donetsk People’s Republic says

DONETSK, February 12. /TASS/. The situation in Donetsk is calm now, and the reports about an explosion that appeared on social networks have not been confirmed, a source in the law enforcement agencies of the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) told TASS on Saturday.

“The situation is calm in Donetsk, the reports of an explosion in the city, which are circulating on the social media, have not been confirmed,” he said.

The reports about an explosion that allegedly rocked Donetsk on Saturday were also refuted by three DPR agencies, namely the DPR mission at the Joint Center for Ceasefire Control and Coordination (JCCC), the People’s Militia and the Civil Defense and Emergencies Ministry of the republic.

“Everything is calm. We have not received any calls or reports about incidents in the city,” the emergencies ministry told the Donetsk news agency.

The People’s Militia said to the Donetsk news agency that no explosions had been recorded in the city. The DPR mission at the JCCC also pointed out that no information about any emergency had come.

Earlier on Saturday, reports of a powerful explosion heard by Donetsk residents began to appear on social networks and in Telegram channels.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

%%footer%%